CALLS TO FAME
- Host of the podcast series ‘This, That and the Other’, a series by Luminary Learning Solutions that tackles some of the biggest and most debated
topics that both, managers and employees encounter in their professional and personal lives. Conducted two seasons. Third season to premiere this
year under a new avatar.
- SYNERGEN – Spearheaded the initiative to re-design and deploy a robust knowledge management system across the organization to meet organizational, client, team and individuals’ professional development needs, while ensuring that the coaching and development provided is reinforced through ongoing training and performance management.
- Moved all internal assessments, training materials and over half of the training programs to the cloud, resulting in a 10% increase in employee productivity and a reduction in the overall usage of paper and ink in the organization by over 50%.
- Played a central role in conducting annual culture audits and driving key initiatives that led to SYNERGEN Health being recognized as one of the 25 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work® Sri Lanka in 2017 and 2019.
- Successfully re-engineered the existing continuous improvement process, resulting in over 750 suggestions being entered over a period of five years, yielding a cumulative ROI of over USD 2.5 million.
- MBA in Human Resource Management from the University of Bedfordshire, UK
- BBA in Marketing and Management from Northwood University, MI, USA
- Certified Lead Auditor – Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Trainer – Luminary Learning Solutions
- SYNERGEN Health
- Cloud Solutions International
- HealthRecon Connect
KEY CLIENTS WORKED WITH
- Royal Institute of Colombo
- Gamma Pizza
- Midas Safety