We have been workingworked with Hirdaramani Group since 2008 delivering all our core products to strengthen and transform HR into a more strategic, advisory service. We have worked with the group on Executive and Management development, employee engagement and alignment, produced HR frameworks for performance and policy deployment.
The Client Brief
- Develop a sample technical competency framework, specifically for Merchandising, which can act as a template for technical skill development
- Offer recommendations on assessing against skill, upgrading competencies and linking activities to career pathways
Our Approach & Methodology
- We broke down each fundamental element within the function and mapped all sub functions
- We designed skill matrixes for EACH sub level activity, and designed broad curriculums that ought to be covered and measurement methodologies as well
- Rather than merely develop a framework only, we were able to offer the Client a step by step ‘checklist’ of what technical skills EACH level of employee must have, and designed ideal knowledge, skill and competency levels enabling an absolute focus on who should be able to do what.
- An INDEPTH technical competency framework that became the base framework for all technical skill areas
- On going skill improvement using the framework