The assignment took place in 2010 and for 7 years afterwards we worked with Mobitel on an ongoing basis offering advice and guidance in shaping HR strategy, interventions, and more recently, the leadership development and succession process. We also designed their induction manual and set organisational KPIs enabling the cascading of the Vision and Mission through to departmental KPIs.
- Re-define the Vision, Mission and Values
- Set a 360o-feedback mechanism based on values and competencies
- Carry out an employee engagement survey and make recommendations on HR development areas
- Rather than taking a traditional approach to identifying the Vision, Mission and Values, we involved the ENTIRE organisation in its development. When it was launched, the employee population embraced it as their own!
- The 360os and Engagement Surveys were both DIRECTLY linked to the Vision, Mission and Values which ensured alignment to the overall organisational purpose.
- The employee engagement survey included everyone, no matter the level or location. In its first year, Management saw insights they had never observed before and gave us the mandate to continue running the survey for three further years enabling comparisons of improvements.
- A new Vision, Mission and Values which stands to date
- 360o reviews for all Managers and Senior Managers
- An Employee Engagement Survey conducted for 3 consecutive years with recommendations that addressed gaps whilst building on the strengths of previous years.